Single Source – Because we run our own fleet of concrete mixers, hydraulic line pumps, Flatbeds, and Dumps we can provide a single source for all phases of your Construction project. Imagine calling one Dispatcher and scheduling your footer and slab material, concrete for the footer and slab, block lintels/sills mortar and sand, and lintel pour with a line pump. We eliminate the hassle of scheduling with 2-3 different companies, saving you time and money.
We have a fleet of 24 + vehicles at your service. Our mobile ready mix concrete mixers can produce standard and specially mixes based on your job requirements.
Why Choose Carroll’s Concrete
- Single Source?– Because we run our own fleet of ready-mix concrete mixers, hydraulic line pumps, Flatbeds, and Dumps we can provide a single source for all phases of your Construction project.
- No Waste?– Carroll’s services are unique because of its ability to mix concrete at the job sites. By only charging customers what they actually pour and not what they order we can save most customers over 10% on their concrete needs. Using our continuous volumetric mixers, we are able to provide fresh concrete, in no-waste quantities, at the times needed.
- Convenience?– Unlike normal ready-mix suppliers, Carroll’s Building Materials is able to service slow pours, difficult to measure quantities, small quantities, rapid-setting concrete, Flowable Fill, extra long distance pours, after hours, and long pump distances both horizontal and vertical, all with relative ease.
- Fresh Concrete?– Since the concrete is made on the spot, the water/cement ratio is exact. There is never a need to add water to old mix. This means the concrete can achieve its peak strength.
- Multiple Mix Designs and Slumps?– If the job requires different mixes, that’s no problem. Each is made as needed. Slump can change as well. We can pour a low slump (Tight Mix) driveway then change to a high slump cell fill mix with the same truck. And we cut the rock off as needed to give you a straight grout mix if your application requires it.
- Affordable Quality?– Because we haul our raw materials with our own fleet of Semi trucks we can control availability, quality of materials, while reducing costs – and therefore the price to you, allowing you to get the quality concrete you need at an extremely economic price.
Quality Concrete Pumping
Founded in 1965, Carroll’s Building Materials provides quality mix on-site concrete, concrete pumping, and a variety of other Concrete Products and services to contractors and individuals throughout the Tampa Bay area.
Any size job
From a driveway in Clearwater to a large project like the Corporate Center Four in Tampa, Florida where we provided Concrete Cell Fill, Pumping, Block, Mortar, Sand, we can handle any job, large or small.
Carroll’s Building Materials provides concrete pumping to help our customers properly place concrete in hard to reach areas.The project shown here is the Seaport Condominiums in Tampa, Florida where we pumped over 2700 yards of Astm C476 cell Fill into eight 6-8 story buildings during an 18 month period.
Concrete & Pumping From One Source We have a fleet of 10 mobile Concrete Mixers and 5 Hydraulic Line Pumps at your service. Our mixer and pump operators work together every day so jobs run quick and smooth. You will only have to make one call when scheduling your next pour.